基督妖徒個個都係屎窟鬼,唔好將你爺爺拉埋一齊來講。
旁觀者 發表於 2024/6/29 22:26

玩屎忽, 點可以少咗你
玩屎忽, 點可以少咗你
beebeechan 發表於 2024/6/29 22:32

講玩屎窟,妖徒與屁眼教主最在行,你睇一班「神父」玩得幾開心。   
回覆 94# beebeechan

TLDR;
You endorse unacceptable discriminatory behaviour and exhibit it during heated discussion and argument. Your civilization standard is not up for a debate with me.
I had given you 48 hours to think, reflect and review upon what is incorrect in #94, you showed that you were either not interested in or capable of it. As this is not the first time of you unable to comprehend your own simple logical error, it extrapolates to me in the future you are likely to continue such trend and there is little need for me to provide much information to you as where you might have got things wrong.

Hereby showing you once and for all, where you have gotten things wrong in #94, hence extrapolates for me I should no longer need to provide you with detailed elaborations of your future errors.
1. you have made multiple attempts to fudge up my explicit claim of "dehumanization" by confusing it with other English translations of the Chinese word "物化" , attempting to white paint it as "metaphor"
I have already made clear the definition of "dehumanization" many times, the constitution requires projection of negative protration and a hostile intention. All of the examples you have provided does not meet these requirements.
2. on top of that the bible did not encourage you to "人物化, 動物化", it only used it as a metaphor at that time to bring certain messages, and none of them were demeaning.
3. Bible refers to Israel as a fig tree, not Israelites.
4. Jesus never metaphored or referred to Pharasiees as fig tree nor call them fig tree
5. Jesus did not refer to the women as dog, he told a story of how people treat dogs

Notwithstanding howsoever the bible had or had not, encouraged or encouraged not you to dehumanize any one. Dehumanizing speech has no place in modern society. If you believe you are entitled to publically dehumanize anyone because they have different political view, you are just a biggot not worthy to discuss anything with.

There is not much I share with ass Spectator, apart from the fact that we usually disagree with you. If you can see no difference between me and him, it shows that you are the one "仲霸道過各安法".

話題要轉了嗎?
本帖最後由 leefeng 於 2024/7/2 10:53 編輯
回覆  leefeng

題又唔識答,討論又做唔到,舉又舉唔到,連為自己嘅說法辯護都不能。

除了潑婦罵街,乜Q ...
jimmychauck 發表於 2024/6/28 00:59

你條畜生尾天天舉得到,唔知羞耻為何物,
只知食碗底反碗面的食屎癈畜,
你冇鄉下返,畜生嘛,出處不明的打亂種曱甴黑暴食屎虫,你收皮返舊屎果度啦!
塞爾蘇斯:基督徒有【造反傾向】,他們蔑視傳統,喜歡地下活動,或明或暗地反對習俗和法律。他們不公開生活,對國家完全沒有興趣,所以是文明的敵人,野蠻的開路人。
賽 13:16   他 們 的 嬰 孩 、 必 在 他 們 眼 前 摔 碎 . 他 們 的 房 屋 、 必 被 搶 奪 . 他 們 的 妻 子 、 必 被 玷 污 。
回覆 105# leefeng

返回列表
高級模式 | 發新話題
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies
換一個