返回列表 回覆 發帖

[新奇發現] 律師向國際法庭要求重審耶穌案

近日肯亞一名律師 Dola Indidis 向國際法庭申訴,狀告羅馬皇帝 Tiberius、本丟彼拉多、幾名猶太人長老、希律王、意大利和以色列當年錯殺耶穌。這名正義能量爆燈的律師指,所有法律證據都記載在聖經之中,雖然當年造成這宗冤假錯案的人已經死亡,但是相關政府還是需要負上法律責任,不能學香港高官般輕易走數。他打算挑戰當年耶穌受審的程序和手法問題,很有信心可以為耶穌翻案。但是國際法庭已經回覆傳媒,它們沒有法律權力審理此案。

http://www.howtindog.com/1/post/2013/08/150.html

Dola Indidis wants the IJC to consider a re-trial of Jesus Christ, convict those responsible for his unlawful crucifixion.
Kenyan lawyer suing State of Israel Photo: YouTube Screenshot

A Kenyan lawyer has filed a petition with the International Court of Justice in The Hague, suggesting that the trial and crucifixion of Jesus Christ was unlawful, and the State of Israel among others should be held responsible, Kenyan news outlet the Nairobian reported on Friday.

Dola Indidis, a lawyer and former spokesman of the Kenyan Judiciary is reportedly attempting to sue Tiberius (emperor of Rome, 42 BCE-37 CE), Pontius Pilate, a selection of Jewish elders, King Herod, the Republic of Italy and the State of Israel.

“Evidence today is on record in the Bible, and you cannot discredit the Bible,” Indidis told the Kenyan Citizen News.

Although those he suggests should have been convicted during the original trial have not been alive for more than 2,000 years, Indidis insists that the government for whom they acted can and should still be held responsible.

“I filed the case because it’s my duty to uphold the dignity of Jesus and I have gone to the ICJ to seek justice for the man from Nazareth,” Indidis told the Nairobian. “His selective and malicious prosecution violated his human rights through judicial misconduct, abuse of office bias and prejudice.”

Indidis apparently named the states of Italy and Israel in the lawsuit because upon the attainment of independence, the two states incorporated the laws of the Roman Empire, those in force at the time of the crucifixion.

He is challenging the mode of questioning used during Jesus’s trial, prosecution, hearing and sentencing; the form of punishment meted out to him while undergoing judicial proceedings and the substance of the information used to convict him.

The case was first filed in the High Court in Nairobi but was rejected. Indidis then applied to have it heard at the ICJ.

Indidis says he wants to establish what crime Jesus was charged with and prays that the court decides “that the proceedings before the Roman courts were a nullity in law, for they did not conform to the rule of law at the material time and any time thereafter.”

“Some of those present spat in his face, struck him with their fists, slapped him, taunted him, and pronounced him worthy of death,” Indidis told the Kenyan news website Standard Media(SDE).

When Jesus died, Indidis insists, he was not given an opportunity to be heard.

“I am suing as a friend,” he said.

Indidis insisted on the validity of his case, saying “I know with a matter of fact and truth we have a good case with a high probability of success and I hope it is done in my lifetime.”

When asked about the case, an official from the ICJ told legal news website Legal Cheek, “The ICJ has no jurisdiction for such a case. The ICJ settles disputes between states. It is not even theoretically possible for us to consider this case.”

http://www.jpost.com/Internation ... -Jesus-death-321555
支持鼓勵每位離教者 › 閹割神父 刻不容緩 ‹
咁先要狀告瑪利亞通姦浸豬籠,再告耶穌身為祈福党首領到處行騙。。。
錯殺耶穌!!  要有屍體才能立案吧?
錯殺耶穌!!  要有屍體才能立案吧?
Guest from 76.220.8.x 發表於 2013/8/9 02:53

被毀屍滅跡了怎辦?
搏出名就真!
返回列表
高級模式 | 發新話題
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies
換一個