返回列表 回覆 發帖

[數據資料] 耶穌方放個屁都是香的!

本帖最後由 dior13dior13 於 2023/2/28 15:50 編輯

基督教真風趣2.0
耶穌放個屁都是香的!
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02brh4UTp4oPhfUfq5qmEbArJqjyARbbFMaPq3J8wpBb9rsZmKM1yy2z7N1ns8k6Thl&id=100068705857293&mibextid=Nif5oz

耶穌放個屁都是香的!

路6:35 你們倒要愛仇敵,也要善待他們,並要借給人不指望償還,你們的賞賜就必大了,你們也必作至高者的兒子;因為他恩待那忘恩的和作惡的。
路6:36 你們要慈悲,像你們的父慈悲一樣。
路6:27 只是我告訴你們這聽道的人,你們的仇敵,要愛他!恨你們的,要待他好!
路6:28 咒詛你們的,要為他祝福!凌辱你們的,要為他禱告!

太5:43 你們聽見有話說:當愛你的鄰舍,恨你的仇敵。
太5:44 只是我告訴你們,要愛你們的仇敵,為那逼迫你們的禱告。
太5:46 你們若單愛那愛你們的人,有什麼賞賜呢?就是稅吏不也是這樣行嗎?
太5:47 你們若單請你弟兄的安,比人有什麼長處呢?就是外邦人不也是這樣行嗎?
太5:48 所以,你們要完全,像你們的天父完全一樣。
路6:37 你們不要論斷人,就不被論斷;你們不要定人的罪,就不被定罪;你們要饒恕人,就必蒙饒恕(饒恕:原文作釋放);
約3:18 信他的人,不被定罪;不信的人,罪已經定了,因為他不信神獨生子的名。
太10:14 凡不接待你們、不聽你們話的人,你們離開那家,或是那城的時候,就把腳上的塵土跺下去。
可6:11 何處的人不接待你們,不聽你們,你們離開那裡的時候,就把腳上的塵土跺下去,對他們作見證。
太22:44 主對我主說:你坐在我的右邊,等我把你仇敵放在你的腳下。
路20:43 等我使你仇敵作你的腳凳。
來10:13 從此,等候他仇敵成了他的腳凳。
林前15:25 因為基督必要作王,等神把一切仇敵都放在他的腳下。
林前15:26 盡末了所毀滅的仇敵,就是死。
路19:27 至於我那些仇敵,不要我作他們王的,把他們拉來,在我面前殺了吧!
太15:13 耶穌回答說:凡栽種的物,若不是我天父栽種的,必要拔出來。
申28:19 你出也受咒詛,入也受咒詛。
耶48:10 懶惰為耶和華行事的,必受咒詛;禁止刀劍不經血的,必受咒詛。
代下15:13 凡不尋求耶和華—以色列神的,無論大小、男女,必被治死。
出22:20 祭祀別神,不單單祭祀耶和華的,那人必要滅絕。

Luk6:35 But be loving to those who are against you and do them good, and give them your money, not giving up hope, and your reward will be great and you will be the sons of the Most High: for he is kind to evil men, and to those who have hard hearts.
Luk6:36 Be full of pity, even as your Father is full of pity.
Luk6:27 But I say to you who give ear to me, Have love for those who are against you, do good to those who have hate for you,
Luk6:28 Give blessing to those who give you curses, say prayers for those who are cruel to you.
Mat5:43 You have knowledge that it was said, Have love for your neighbour, and hate for him who is against you:
Mat5:44 But I say to you, Have love for those who are against you, and make prayer for those who are cruel to you;
Mat5:46 For if you have love for those who have love for you, what credit is it to you? do not the tax-farmers the same?
Mat5:47 And if you say, Good day, to your brothers only, what do you do more than others? do not even the Gentiles the same?
Mat5:48 Be then complete in righteousness, even as your Father in heaven is complete.
Luk6:37 Be not judges of others, and you will not be judged: do not give punishment to others, and you will not get punishment yourselves: make others free, and you will be made free:
Jhn3:18 The man who has faith in him does not come up to be judged; but he who has no faith in him has been judged even now, because he has no faith in the name of the only Son of God.
Mat10:14 And whoever will not take you in, or give ear to your words, when you go out from that house or that town, put off its dust from your feet.
Mak6:11 And whatever place will not take you in and will not give ear to you, when you go away, put off the dust from your feet as a witness against them.
Mat22:44 The Lord said to my Lord, Be seated at my right hand, till I put under your feet all those who are against you?
Luk20:43 Till I put under your feet all those who are against you.
Heb10:13 And has been waiting there from that time, till all who are against him are made a foot-rest for his feet.
1Co15:25 For his rule will go on till he has put all those who are against him under his feet.
1Co15:26 The last power to come to an end is death.
Luk19:27 And as for those who were against me, who would not have me for their ruler, let them come here, and be put to death before me.
Mat15:13 But he said in answer, Every plant which my Father in heaven has not put in the earth, will be taken up by the roots.
Deu28:19 You will be cursed when you come in and cursed when you go out.
Jer48:10 Let him be cursed who does the Lord's work half-heartedly; let him be cursed who keeps back his sword from blood.
2Ch15:13 And that anyone, small or great, man or woman, who was not true to the Lord, the God of Israel, would be put to death.
Exo22:20 Complete destruction will come on any man who makes offerings to any other god but the Lord.

耶穌放個臭屁, 對妖徒而言, 嗦到啖都會全家"蒙福".
靠聞耶稣屁而存活的教徒,無屁聞必死!
塞爾蘇斯:基督徒有【造反傾向】,他們蔑視傳統,喜歡地下活動,或明或暗地反對習俗和法律。他們不公開生活,對國家完全沒有興趣,所以是文明的敵人,野蠻的開路人。
賽 13:16   他 們 的 嬰 孩 、 必 在 他 們 眼 前 摔 碎 . 他 們 的 房 屋 、 必 被 搶 奪 . 他 們 的 妻 子 、 必 被 玷 污 。
返回列表
高級模式 | 發新話題
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies
換一個