返回列表 回覆 發帖

批判"一軛論"

資料

NIV 2 Corinthians 6

14Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness?

15What harmony is there between Christ and Belial? What does a believer have in common with an unbeliever?

16What agreement is there between the temple of God and idols? For we are the temple of the living God. As God has said: "I will live with them and walk among them, and I will be their God, and they will be my people."[c]

17"Therefore come out from them
      and be separate, says the Lord.
   Touch no unclean thing,
      and I will receive you."[d]

18"I will be a Father to you,
      and you will be my sons and daughters, says the Lord Almighty."[e]

———————
14 你 們 和 不 信 的 原 不 相 配 , 不 要 同 負 一 軛 。 義 和 不 義 有 甚 麼 相 交 呢 ? 光 明 和 黑 暗 有 甚 麼 相 通 呢 ?

15 基 督 和 彼 列 ( 彼 列 就 是 撒 但 的 別 名 ) 有 甚 麼 相 和 呢 ? 信 主 的 和 不 信 主 的 有 甚 麼 相 干 呢 ?

16 神 的 殿 和 偶 像 有 甚 麼 相 同 呢 ? 因 為 我 們 是 永 生 神 的 殿 , 就 如 神 曾 說 : 我 要 在 他 們 中 間 居 住 , 在 他 們 中 間 來 往 ; 我 要 作 他 們 的 神 ; 他 們 要 作 我 的 子 民 。

17 又 說 : 你 們 務 要 從 他 們 中 間 出 來 , 與 他 們 分 別 ; 不 要 沾 不 潔 淨 的 物 , 我 就 收 納 你 們 。

18 我 要 作 你 們 的 父 ; 你 們 要 作 我 的 兒 女 。 這 是 全 能 的 主 說 的 。

————
DYE 按 11 中說明是給哥林多人說。之前也在該怎對待教外之人。可見說的正是指所有不信者。

[ 本帖最後由 dye 於 2007-10-15 00:04 編輯 ]
資料

1 Corinthians 5

1It is actually reported that there is sexual immorality among you, and of a kind that does not occur even among pagans: A man has his father's wife.

2And you are proud! Shouldn't you rather have been filled with grief and have put out of your fellowship the man who did this?

3Even though I am not physically present, I am with you in spirit. And I have already passed judgment on the one who did this, just as if I were present.

4When you are assembled in the name of our Lord Jesus and I am with you in spirit, and the power of our Lord Jesus is present,

5hand this man over to Satan, so that the sinful nature[a] may be destroyed and his spirit saved on the day of the Lord.

6Your boasting is not good. Don't you know that a little yeast works through the whole batch of dough?

7Get rid of the old yeast that you may be a new batch without yeast—as you really are. For Christ, our Passover lamb, has been sacrificed.

8Therefore let us keep the Festival, not with the old yeast, the yeast of malice and wickedness, but with bread without yeast, the bread of sincerity and truth.

9I have written you in my letter not to associate with sexually immoral people—

10not at all meaning the people of this world who are immoral, or the greedy and swindlers, or idolaters. In that case you would have to leave this world.

11But now I am writing you that you must not associate with anyone who calls himself a brother but is sexually immoral or greedy, an idolater or a slanderer, a drunkard or a swindler. With such a man do not even eat.

12What business is it of mine to judge those outside the church? Are you not to judge those inside? 13God will judge those outside. "Expel the wicked man from among you."

—————————————
1 風 聞 在 你 們 中 間 有 淫 亂 的 事 。 這 樣 的 淫 亂 連 外 邦 人 中 也 沒 有 , 就 是 有 人 收 了 他 的 繼 母 。  

2 你 們 還 是 自 高 自 大 , 並 不 哀 痛 , 把 行 這 事 的 人 從 你 們 中 間 趕 出 去 。

3 我 身 子 雖 不 在 你 們 那 裡 , 心 卻 在 你 們 那 裡 , 好 像 我 親 自 與 你 們 同 在 , 已 經 判 斷 了 行 這 事 的 人 。

4 就 是 你 們 聚 會 的 時 候 , 我 的 心 也 同 在 。 奉 我 們 主 耶 穌 的 名 , 並 用 我 們 主 耶 穌 的 權 能 ,

5 要 把 這 樣 的 人 交 給 撒 但 , 敗 壞 他 的 肉 體 , 使 他 的 靈 魂 在 主 耶 穌 的 日 子 可 以 得 救 。

6 你 們 這 自 誇 是 不 好 的 。 豈 不 知 一 點 麵 酵 能 使 全 團 發 起 來 麼 ?

7 你 們 既 是 無 酵 的 麵 , 應 當 把 舊 酵 除 淨 , 好 使 你 們 成 為 新 團 ; 因 為 我 們 逾 越 節 的 羔 羊 基 督 已 經 被 殺 獻 祭 了 。

8 所 以 , 我 們 守 這 節 不 可 用 舊 酵 , 也 不 可 用 惡 毒 ( 或 作 : 陰 毒 ) 、 邪 惡 的 酵 , 只 用 誠 實 真 正 的 無 酵 餅 。

9 我 先 前 寫 信 給 你 們 說 , 不 可 與 淫 亂 的 人 相 交 。

10 此 話 不 是 指 這 世 上 一 概 行 淫 亂 的 , 或 貪 婪 的 , 勒 索 的 , 或 拜 偶 像 的 ; 若 是 這 樣 , 你 們 除 非 離 開 世 界 方 可 。

11 但 如 今 我 寫 信 給 你 們 說 , 若 有 稱 為 弟 兄 是 行 淫 亂 的 , 或 貪 婪 的 , 或 拜 偶 像 的 , 或 辱 罵 的 , 或 醉 酒 的 , 或 勒 索 的 , 這 樣 的 人 不 可 與 他 相 交 , 就 是 與 他 吃 飯 都 不 可 。

12 因 為 審 判 教 外 的 人 與 我 何 干 ? 教 內 的 人 豈 不 是 你 們 審 判 的 麼 ?

13 至 於 外 人 有 神 審 判 他 們 。 你 們 應 當 把 那 惡 人 從 你 們 中 間 趕 出 去 。

——————
DYE 按:此一節的確只針對教內的人。但卻不代表之後全是只針對教內的人因為
1)不是同一信
2)中間有很多其他不相幹的話題

[ 本帖最後由 dye 於 2007-10-15 00:02 編輯 ]
1 Corinthians 10

23"Everything is permissible"—but not everything is beneficial. "Everything is permissible"—but not everything is constructive.

24Nobody should seek his own good, but the good of others.

25Eat anything sold in the meat market without raising questions of conscience,

26for, "The earth is the Lord's, and everything in it."[c]

27If some unbeliever invites you to a meal and you want to go, eat whatever is put before you without raising questions of conscience.

28But if anyone says to you, "This has been offered in sacrifice," then do not eat it, both for the sake of the man who told you and for conscience' sake[d]—

29the other man's conscience, I mean, not yours. For why should my freedom be judged by another's conscience?

30If I take part in the meal with thankfulness, why am I denounced because of something I thank God for?

31So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God.

32Do not cause anyone to stumble, whether Jews, Greeks or the church of God—

33even as I try to please everybody in every way. For I am not seeking my own good but the good of many, so that they may be saved.

————————
23 凡 事 都 可 行 , 但 不 都 有 益 處 。 凡 事 都 可 行 , 但 不 都 造 就 人 。

24 無 論 何 人 , 不 要 求 自 己 的 益 處 , 乃 要 求 別 人 的 益 處 。

25 凡 市 上 所 賣 的 , 你 們 只 管 吃 , 不 要 為 良 心 的 緣 故 問 甚 麼 話 ,

26 因 為 地 和 其 中 所 充 滿 的 都 屬 乎 主 。

27 倘 有 一 個 不 信 的 人 請 你 們 赴 席 , 你 們 若 願 意 去 , 凡 擺 在 你 們 面 前 的 , 只 管 吃 , 不 要 為 良 心 的 緣 故 問 甚 麼 話 。

28 若 有 人 對 你 們 說 : 這 是 獻 過 祭 的 物 , 就 要 為 那 告 訴 你 們 的 人 , 並 為 良 心 的 緣 故 不 吃 。

29 我 說 的 良 心 不 是 你 的 , 乃 是 他 的 。 我 這 自 由 為 甚 麼 被 別 人 的 良 心 論 斷 呢 ?

30 我 若 謝 恩 而 吃 , 為 甚 麼 因 我 謝 恩 的 物 被 人 毀 謗 呢 ?

31 所 以 , 你 們 或 吃 或 喝 , 無 論 做 甚 麼 , 都 要 為 榮 耀 神 而 行 。

32 不 拘 是 猶 太 人 , 是 希 利 尼 人 , 是 神 的 教 會 , 你 們 都 不 要 使 他 跌 倒 ;

33 就 好 像 我 凡 事 都 叫 眾 人 喜 歡 , 不 求 自 己 的 益 處 , 只 求 眾 人 的 益 處 , 叫 他 們 得 救 。

————

DYE按:只是說唯心論。

[ 本帖最後由 dye 於 2007-10-15 00:03 編輯 ]
其實有明文說明男女一軛的問題

1 Corinthians 7

1Now for the matters you wrote about: It is good for a man not to marry.[a]

2But since there is so much immorality, each man should have his own wife, and each woman her own husband.

3The husband should fulfill his marital duty to his wife, and likewise the wife to her husband.

4The wife's body does not belong to her alone but also to her husband. In the same way, the husband's body does not belong to him alone but also to his wife.

5Do not deprive each other except by mutual consent and for a time, so that you may devote yourselves to prayer. Then come together again so that Satan will not tempt you because of your lack of self-control.

6I say this as a concession, not as a command.

7I wish that all men were as I am. But each man has his own gift from God; one has this gift, another has that.

8Now to the unmarried and the widows I say: It is good for them to stay unmarried, as I am.

9But if they cannot control themselves, they should marry, for it is better to marry than to burn with passion.

10To the married I give this command (not I, but the Lord): A wife must not separate from her husband.

11But if she does, she must remain unmarried or else be reconciled to her husband. And a husband must not divorce his wife.

12To the rest I say this (I, not the Lord): If any brother has a wife who is not a believer and she is willing to live with him, he must not divorce her.

13And if a woman has a husband who is not a believer and he is willing to live with her, she must not divorce him.

14For the unbelieving husband has been sanctified through his wife, and the unbelieving wife has been sanctified through her believing husband. Otherwise your children would be unclean, but as it is, they are holy.

15But if the unbeliever leaves, let him do so. A believing man or woman is not bound in such circumstances; God has called us to live in peace.

16How do you know, wife, whether you will save your husband? Or, how do you know, husband, whether you will save your wife?

17Nevertheless, each one should retain the place in life that the Lord assigned to him and to which God has called him. This is the rule I lay down in all the churches.

18Was a man already circumcised when he was called? He should not become uncircumcised. Was a man uncircumcised when he was called? He should not be circumcised.

19Circumcision is nothing and uncircumcision is nothing. Keeping God's commands is what counts.

20Each one should remain in the situation which he was in when God called him.

21Were you a slave when you were called? Don't let it trouble you—although if you can gain your freedom, do so.

22For he who was a slave when he was called by the Lord is the Lord's freedman; similarly, he who was a free man when he was called is Christ's slave.

23You were bought at a price; do not become slaves of men.

24Brothers, each man, as responsible to God, should remain in the situation God called him to.

25Now about virgins: I have no command from the Lord, but I give a judgment as one who by the Lord's mercy is trustworthy.

26Because of the present crisis, I think that it is good for you to remain as you are.

27Are you married? Do not seek a divorce. Are you unmarried? Do not look for a wife.

28But if you do marry, you have not sinned; and if a virgin marries, she has not sinned. But those who marry will face many troubles in this life, and I want to spare you this.

29What I mean, brothers, is that the time is short. From now on those who have wives should live as if they had none;

30those who mourn, as if they did not; those who are happy, as if they were not; those who buy something, as if it were not theirs to keep;

31those who use the things of the world, as if not engrossed in them. For this world in its present form is passing away.

32I would like you to be free from concern. An unmarried man is concerned about the Lord's affairs—how he can please the Lord.

33But a married man is concerned about the affairs of this world—how he can please his wife—

34and his interests are divided. An unmarried woman or virgin is concerned about the Lord's affairs: Her aim is to be devoted to the Lord in both body and spirit. But a married woman is concerned about the affairs of this world—how she can please her husband.

35I am saying this for your own good, not to restrict you, but that you may live in a right way in undivided devotion to the Lord.

36If anyone thinks he is acting improperly toward the virgin he is engaged to, and if she is getting along in years and he feels he ought to marry, he should do as he wants. He is not sinning. They should get married.

37But the man who has settled the matter in his own mind, who is under no compulsion but has control over his own will, and who has made up his mind not to marry the virgin—this man also does the right thing.

38So then, he who marries the virgin does right, but he who does not marry her does even better.

39A woman is bound to her husband as long as he lives. But if her husband dies, she is free to marry anyone she wishes, but he must belong to the Lord.

40In my judgment, she is happier if she stays as she is—and I think that I too have the Spirit of God.

-------------------------
DYE 按:和之前經文一致,是唯心論。只要對得住上帝的,信和不信大可照戀,只是最好就一開始誰都不要戀上(內文也有說為什麼)

[ 本帖最後由 dye 於 2007-10-15 00:17 編輯 ]
順帶注意

2.粗口、炸版、廣告(包括無實質內容的網址介紹)、色情會被移至自由討論、發洩及廣告區。

—————————————
請多多介紹網站內容。

[ 本帖最後由 dye 於 2007-10-15 00:44 編輯 ]
你需要什麼支持?

——————————
注意

2. 如有基督教問題,需與一軛論有直接關係,否則會被移至基督教討論區繼續討論。

回復 13# 的帖子

《這六節經文的大意是與要「不信的」、「不義」、「黑暗」、「彼列」、「偶像」劃清界線,毫不相干。》

不,照文理,他是把不信者比喻為不義、黑暗、彼列、拜偶像。不要和他們交往。林後七1的寬宏看不見,林後六也未見寬宏。所以不見扯開話題。

—————
其他很多已復,不重貼
後來的人以為不信指什麼也不改那一小段中不信指什麼,反而那一段已包了他的見解

For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness? 15What harmony is there between Christ and Belial? What does a believer have in common with an unbeliever? 16What agreement is there between the temple of God and idols? For we are the temple of the living God. As God has said: "I will live with them and walk among them, and I will be their God, and they will be my people."[c]

——————

查查該處「不信者」有以下

1)
1 Corinthians 6:6

But instead, one brother goes to law against another—and this in front of unbelievers!
6 你 們 竟 是 弟 兄 與 弟 兄 告 狀 , 而 且 告 在 不 信 主 的 人 面 前 。

2)
1 Corinthians 14:2
22Tongues, then, are a sign, not for believers but for unbelievers; prophecy, however, is for believers, not for unbelievers.

3)
1 Corinthians 14:23
23So if the whole church comes together and everyone speaks in tongues, and some who do not understand[a] or some unbelievers come in, will they not say that you are out of your mind?
23 所 以 , 全 教 會 聚 在 一 處 的 時 候 , 若 都 說 方 言 , 偶 然 有 不 通 方 言 的 , 或 是 不 信 的 人 進 來 , 豈 不 說 你 們 癲 狂 了 麼 ?

DYE按:1、3突顯不信者是教外人

[ 本帖最後由 dye 於 2007-10-15 01:50 編輯 ]
原帖由 peterchansuper 於 2007-10-15 07:59 發表

不要和他們交往?
不是吧......
林前十27倘有一個不信的人請你們赴席,你們若願意去,凡擺在你們面前的,只管喫,不要為良心的緣故問甚麼話。

赴席和交往是兩碼子的事。在整篇中的唯心論可見。特別形容到不信的人請你們赴席,有時可吃,有時不可吃。
《28 若 有 人 對 你 們 說 : 這 是 獻 過 祭 的 物 , 就 要 為 那 告 訴 你 們 的 人 , 並 為 良 心 的 緣 故 不 吃 。》
重點是《31 所 以 , 你 們 或 吃 或 喝 , 無 論 做 甚 麼 , 都 要 為 榮 耀 神 而 行 。》

——————
林前五則和林後六無關。

--------------
特別留意一軛中交往(fellowship, harmony, agreement )的例子是心的交往。

林前五只是ASSOCIATE,名義上的交往。

[ 本帖最後由 dye 於 2007-10-15 09:58 編輯 ]
比如《3.      有相同信仰的基督徒夫婦不代表相處不會出現問題. 君不見有牧師隱瞞師母去偷情, 甚至非禮, 性侵犯信徒?》

如果只是夫婦相處一定有問題可以,但一軛的問題是:
「信與不信」比「信與信」的問題多/嚴重。
在考慮這個時一般也會加入「不信與不信」。
這些問題可以從結婚和離婚數字見到一軛不一定全無道理。

————
例如「不信與不信」或「信與信」便不會出現床頭聖經的問題。

[ 本帖最後由 dye 於 2007-10-15 10:13 編輯 ]
「以甚麼"上帝的意旨"去拆散其他弟兄姊妹的感情」例如:

Leviticus 21:1 The LORD said to Moses…

Leviticus 21:7 " 'They must not marry women defiled by prostitution or divorced from their husbands, because priests are holy to their God.

Leviticus 21:13 " 'The woman he marries must be a virgin. 14 He must not marry a widow, a divorced woman, or a woman defiled by prostitution, but only a virgin from his own people, 15 so he will not defile his offspring among his people.

————————————

Numbers 36: 5 Then at the LORD's command Moses gave this order to the Israelites: …

Numbers 36: 6 This is what the LORD commands for Zelophehad's daughters: They may marry anyone they please as long as they marry within the tribal clan of their father.

Numbers 36:7 No inheritance in Israel is to pass from tribe to tribe, for every Israelite shall keep the tribal land inherited from his forefathers.

Numbers 36:8 Every daughter who inherits land in any Israelite tribe must marry someone in her father's tribal clan, so that every Israelite will possess the inheritance of his fathers.

Numbers 36:9 No inheritance may pass from tribe to tribe, for each Israelite tribe is to keep the land it inherits."

—————
上帝有前科呢。反而,你又怎肯定人家這麼多人是錯的?

—————
灰可能只是你未想過可能沒有神,所以鑽牛角尖了。

[ 本帖最後由 dye 於 2007-10-16 00:22 編輯 ]
返回列表
高級模式 | 發新話題
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies
換一個