返回列表 回覆 發帖

左腦右腦測驗

一個容易的方法去switch between clockwise and anti-clockwise:
1. right-click on the pic so that the right-click menu pops up and hides most of the dancer...with only her arm and leg stick out
2. since now you cannot tell when she is facing you and when she is facing away...try to tell yourself that she is facing away when you think she is facing you and vice versa...
3. that being done...now you should think she is turning the other way than before...close the menu when her leg is sticking out the right side if you want to see her turning clockwise...close the menu when her leg is sticking out the left side to see her turning anti-clockwise...
4. if you keeps on right-clicking the menu at the right moment...ie. every time her leg sticks out each side...you can actually see her switching direction every time you click...
the logic behind this? the dancer is a shadow and your brain actually cannot tell which side is her front and which is her back...so every time you look at the image your brain tries to figure out  which side is front by her hair, her boobs, and the "shadow on the ground"...by blocking out those information that can interfere with your brain...you can tell your brain to see her turning clockwise or anti-clockwise...your choice~

sorry...我用中文的話可能更加難明...所以用英文...請見諒...不明白的話我可以再嘗試解釋...

[ 本帖最後由 劈柴 於 2008-11-8 01:38 編輯 ]
"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
--Stephen F. Roberts
another way to look at it:
1. pop up the right-click menu so that it covers all of the dancer but both her legs...just the lower parts
2. try to realize that the image is not actually turning...it's flipping from side to side...ie...the dancer is the doing a circle...she's turning side to side....to the left...then to the right...
3. so...she's actually turning both ways
"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
--Stephen F. Roberts
when you have tried both of the above methods long enough...you can switch the direction with your mind only...no need to block anything anymore...timing is the key...try to switch when her legs are together...

[ 本帖最後由 劈柴 於 2008-11-8 01:53 編輯 ]
--Stephen F. Roberts
返回列表
高級模式 | 發新話題
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies
換一個