返回列表 回覆 發帖

[新奇發現] 教宗批評無神論製造殘暴

明明自己就給人灌輸意識形態(ideology, it is something basically to deceive others)...

By the way, the "God" creates 無神論 to 製造殘暴與破壞. So similiar as someone hire some 打手to conduct violent behaviours (仲要無$$俾D打手....)

Also, many countries are greatly influenced by Marxism. What would be Chinese's response to this 通諭? Also, it is the time for 教宗 to learn 我國的 "八榮八恥". "以崇尚科學為榮"ma...

回復 4# 的帖子

As i know, some Chinese do influenced by Marxism. At least, in my experience in an exchange program to a university in Beijing (not Peking University), all university students have to take a course of Marxism as a required course (I didn't attend the lectures of this course since it started too early, although I wanted to sit-in for that course. Also, It is heard that the teacher will first mention that "to know Marxism, it is important to know the history of philosophy to understand how Marxism emerges", and then talk about the several philosophical thoughts before Marx, e.g. Plato, Aristotle, ..., but he could never talk about Marxism finally since too many time was wasted in other philosophical ideas. However, all students have to face exam on Marxism ideas...) Also, as i observed in some courses (including philosophy), many people (teachers and students) seems believe Marxism, and 唯物論, and seems to take these ideas as granted....
返回列表
高級模式 | 發新話題
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies
換一個