返回列表 回覆 發帖

為何基督教兩千年來至今仍屹立不倒?

反基督教/徒的事件與思想從耶穌時代已經存在, 聖經中記載不少.
儘管反基聲音越來越多, 也十分多元化, 但基督教至今立教兩千年, 信徒達世界人口3分1, 當中不乏文人學者科學家等.
究竟是甚麼原因使基督教在斥責聲及多項"論據"中仍能屹立不倒?
請發表高見.

注: 既影響3分1人口, 應該不能用"洗腦"/"d人愚蠢"/"政教合一"之論說解釋得通. 希望各位的意見盡量是客觀的意見(雖然這句說話是有點矛盾.....哈哈. 不過你地明o既 ).
But how to define "反基督教/徒"? In bible, those against Jesus include those believe in the God in 舊經 in bible...

Although there are many smart people in the world, there are also many not so superior in critical thinking. Also, even if a person is smart in general, he/she maybe not so perfect in some other aspects. Some ideas regarded as foolish (e.g. the world is flat) could also "屹立不倒" for many years, before they are refuted.

Also, fear of punishment after death, and the reward after-life could be an incentive for people to belief.

By the way, religious choice is somehow a personal matter. Why there are no people conduct an survey about the reason for believing in different religion?

By the way, here's an other question: Why anti-Christianity is still 屹立不倒?

回復 2# 的帖子

"how to define "反基督教/徒"? "並不影響本題的討論--為何仍然有人信基督教.
I just used this to describe the background, and as an introduction.
you can refer them as people or theory or "evidence" opposing the idea of a Christian God.

So, you suggested:
1. people are foolish in this area. (despite how you phrased your sentence....)
2. fear of punishment after death, and the reward after-life

Ideas such as "the world is flat" is regarded as foolish today because you now know that the world is round. But to the people living in the time when scientists hadn't discovered this fact, this idea was not a foolish one. I'd say, only those stubborn folks who refused to accept the likelihood of another shape of the world, were foolish.
This also applies to people believing God today. As no one knows the truth(like in the past people had no idea about the true shape of the world), I think no one can say they are foolish simply because they choose to believe.
btw, I am looking forward to the "evidence" proving the exisitence or non-existence of God, if there is any.

回復 1# 的帖子

「為何基督教兩千年來至今仍屹立不倒?」

呀弱雞兄您唔駛咁心急答佢 -- 佢太心急啦,問得太早。
我地唔係先知嘛,點知幾時先係「兩千年來」呢?
呢個問題要再等一等,等佢真係夠兩千年先可以答職業賭徒小妹。
移鼠大聖升仙之後第一次出現「教會」此詞係亞拿尼亞同佢老婆突然暴斃之後,請職業賭徒小妹提供此事發生之確切日期,以便計算。又或者我地可以寬大一點處理,由移鼠大聖升仙之日作為基督教成立日期,而如果又再寬大啲 -- 以掛臘鴨之日計........

請提供以上所有日期,以便我方開內部會議決定計到邊一日係夠「基督教兩千年來」。您可以慢慢都唔遲,唔駛急 -- 就算由佢投胎之日起計,用7B.C.作為出生日,都尚有至少15年才可以開始討論此題
Don't know where God is but the Devil is in the details
XDDD LOL
先不談樓主所講的"基督教"是否真的存在了兩千年

反基的聲音自有基督教以來就存在
而且反基在基督教"信徒達世界人口3分1"的情況下依然越來越多
老實說沒有基督徒就沒有反基, 這方面實在要感謝基督教

簡單回答一下主題
樓主敢說基督教信徒達世界人口3分1
我就敢說這世上愚蠢的人不只佔世界人口的3分1!
只因人的奴性以及依賴性萬年不變
可嘆基督教千年未倒, 我輩應視之為恥!!!
沙文兄: 小妹連"焗賭"一詞都唔知點解, 可想而知我並非職業賭徒啦~ 最多打下衛生麻雀.
那個比喻, 都不是小妹原創的, 引用架咋....

So now,
1. people are foolish in this area.
3. 人的奴性以及依賴性萬年不變

Thanks aquaticlunar!
好啦...等我補充一下: 或者不應用"為何基督教兩千年來至今仍屹立不倒?"為題.
改為"為何「信耶穌現象」兩千年來至今仍然存在?

好未?

回復 4# 的帖子

原帖由 沙文 於 2008-2-17 21:24 發表
呀弱雞兄您唔駛咁心急答佢 -- 佢太心急啦,問得太早。

點得ka? 對女仔要好D ah ma...仲有, 唔駛叫"兄"la. 我年年18歲ka..

回復 3# 的帖子
原帖由  
1. people are foolish in this area. (despite how you phrased your sentence....)

Exactly what I want to say. The lengthy words is not simply phrasing the same statement. They do have different literal meanings.

原帖由  
Ideas such as "the world is flat" is regarded as foolish today because you now know that the world is round. But to the people living in the time when scientists hadn't discovered this fact, this idea was not a foolish one. I'd say, only those stubborn folks who refused to accept the likelihood of another shape of the world, were foolish.
This also applies to people believing God today. As no one knows the truth(like in the past people had no idea about the true shape of the world), I think no one can say they are foolish simply because they choose to believe.

Well......Believing that the world is flat shows that the people are foolish in this sense. The people maybe very smart in many other aspects, but in this, they are foolish in the sense that they choose a wrong believe, by accepting wrong "evidences".

By the way, I believe (without any ground) that God (singular, or plural) exist, but it must not be the Christian God. There is a deductive "evidence": There could not be a "全能"being, as shown in the stone argument (Can God create a stone that he can't lift?)

On the other hand, I think it is something interesting to conduct a survey about. After all, we can't know other's reason in choosing certain religion...

[ 本帖最後由 weakest 於 2008-2-17 22:11 編輯 ]

回復 7# 的帖子

未。
「信移鼠大聖現象」之出現一定唔會早過佢首次還陽顯靈。因為「信移移鼠大聖」之內容包括還陽。
請提供資料予我方調查該日日期,以便决定計算到邊一日係「兩千年來」。

您一路賭緊,仲唔係professional?唔好咁謙喎
http://exchristian.hk/forum/view ... page%3D1&page=2

「有強姦,冇焗賭」聽過啦卦?如果未,可能是貴會教牧隱瞞佢地做過啲咩
原帖由 沙文 於 2008-2-17 22:15 發表
「有強姦,冇焗賭」聽過啦卦?如果未,可能是貴會教牧隱瞞佢地做過啲咩

咁未必ge...可能人地「有強姦,冇焗賭」lei...

回復 10# 的帖子

人地一早叫咗唔可以話「d人愚蠢」,邊度會有咁愚蠢嘅教牧咖?您尊重下樓主好喎!
個個都係未俾人捉到都唔會認
http://exchristian.hk/forum/viewthread.php?tid=40&extra=page%3D1

回復 11# 的帖子

咁人地教牧未必係愚蠢先會"「有講強姦,冇講焗賭」"ma. 人地可能只係唔想做賤人jer...
http://exchristian.hk/forum/view ... &extra=page%3D1
see post #1

回復 12# 的帖子

illogical。
唔做賤人都可以係愚蠢。例如,雖則您唔賤,但未夠鐘就自動獻身答問題,係蠢。
而我,未夠鐘就拒絕答問題,係又賤又蠢。
蠢同賤,係冇conflict嘅
基督教能夠存在了若干年不倒,皆因它利用了人類一個幾乎共通的想法:“神”,呢塊招牌存在了多久我不知道,但必然比基督教早得多。自古以來人類對“神”都有幻想,有盼望,故此拜神這門生意,可說長做長有,歷久常新,我敢大膽做個假設,假如有日人類尋找到聖經原稿,証明整個神話故事,原來只是猶太人一本長篇小說,絕對地推翻了困擾人類上千年的耶和華信仰都好,人類都不會就此放棄“神”這種想法,世界都會有宗教,只是形式會改變一下。

因為只要有人肯消費,市場就自然有“神”供應。

[ 本帖最後由 訪客得得b 於 2008-2-17 23:16 編輯 ]

回復 13# 的帖子

咪就係"蠢同賤,係冇conflict嘅"先可以又唔蠢, 又唔賤ma....

人地西毒都係咁la...

回復 8# 的帖子

weakest, let me repeat :
Ideas such as "the world is flat" is regarded as foolish today because you NOW know that the world is round. But to the people living in the time when scientists hadn't discovered this fact, this idea was not a foolish one.

------

喂各位, 離晒題既...做乜o係度討論我教牧有冇教我「有強姦,冇焗賭」呢? 呢樣野唔重要喎!

aquaticlunar呢個point very good!
3. 人的奴性以及依賴性萬年不變

你地有冇另外contribution呀?
Thanks訪客得得b!

now,
1. people are foolish in this area.
3. 人的奴性以及依賴性萬年不變
4. 人從起初已經在尋求一個"神"

回復 16# 的帖子

In fact, for me, even if the smartest person would be sometimes not so smart. The scientists could be not foolish in many times, but they could be foolish in accepting that the world is flat. It is difficult for people to be consistently smart at all times.

Of course, my interpretation on "foolish" could be debatable...

回復 14# 的帖子
By the way, seeking for "God" could simply be a mean to justify that human are more superior than other observable things. Christianity do suggest that human beings (especially men) are more superior, although 自我貶抑in another sense (that all people are sinner...)

[ 本帖最後由 weakest 於 2008-2-17 23:59 編輯 ]
weakest:
seems that i didn't explain well enuf.....
it's not a matter of one's IQ or ability to think critically. The point is, NO ONE KNEW THE TRUTH(about the shape of the world at THAT time.)
Will you say they were foolish if they thought "the world is round" b4 scientists proved it?

-----------
yes...human beings are a lot more superior than other creatures.
for they are made in the image of God. they have many other unique aspects, such as spirituality, ethics, ideas of right and wrong, wisdom to create...

p.s. sigh, school tmr, see you later!

[ 本帖最後由 小妹 於 2008-2-18 00:17 編輯 ]

回復 19# 的帖子

But at this time, someone knows that it is IMPOSSIBLE for the 全能Christian God to exist. Also, the guy who suggest the world is round is regarded as silly at the beginning, by those believing that the world is round... In my view of "foolish", I would say "yes, they are foolish".

By the way, I should make some clarification on my words:
I DON'T think that human beings are superior than other animals personally. What I say is that people want to justify their view that "human beings are more superior than other animals".
  For Christians, it is because "they are made in the image of God." as you said. For others, it may be of other reasons.

See you

[ 本帖最後由 weakest 於 2008-2-18 01:04 編輯 ]
返回列表
高級模式 | 發新話題
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies
換一個