嚟自猶太人傳統...男仔12歲有成人禮....耶穌12歲就係會堂讀經, 教班經師。
大個仔哩...做野自己負責 ...
beebeechan 發表於 2023/2/26 10:17

所以死唔死呀, 咁就睇得出天主教一知半解,逢西都舐
人哋猶太仔嘅成人禮Bar Mitzvah係13歲, 猶太妹成人禮Bat Mitzvah12歲, 所以天主教姊妹就係自願信, 你就唔係
https://www.myjewishlearning.com/article/bar-and-bat-mitzvah-101/
AI 都識得道歉同埋多謝我, 你呢?

Why jesus teaches at age 12
According to the Christian Bible, Jesus is said to have been born in Bethlehem and grew up in Nazareth. When he was 12 years old, he and his parents went to Jerusalem to celebrate the Passover festival. After the festival, Jesus stayed behind in the temple to listen to the teachers and ask them questions. The teachers were amazed at his understanding and knowledge of the scriptures.

The reason why Jesus was able to teach at such a young age is not fully explained in the Bible. However, it is believed that Jesus was born with divine knowledge and wisdom, as he is considered to be the Son of God in Christianity. In addition, it is possible that Jesus had been studying the scriptures since he was a child, and had a deep understanding of them at a young age.

It is also worth noting that in Jewish tradition, boys typically began studying the Torah at the age of 5, and by the age of 12, they were expected to have a solid foundation in the scriptures. This may have contributed to Jesus' ability to understand and teach the scriptures at a young age.

But Bar Mitzvah is at age 13 for boys
You are correct, thank you for pointing that out. The Jewish tradition of Bar Mitzvah typically takes place when a boy turns 13 years old, not 12 as I mentioned earlier.

At this age, a Jewish boy is considered to have reached the age of religious maturity and is now responsible for observing the commandments and Jewish law. During the Bar Mitzvah ceremony, the boy is called up to the Torah and recites a portion of the weekly reading in front of the congregation, demonstrating his understanding and ability to fulfill his religious obligations.

I apologize for any confusion caused by my earlier response. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.
Don't know where God is but the Devil is in the details
AI 都識得道歉同埋多謝我, 你呢?

Why jesus teaches at age 12
Ac ...
沙文 發表於 2023/2/27 04:28

經上說「以眼還眼」。。。。人打了你一巴, 你唔係去小人鹵味, 斬人全家。
之前你話穆斯林人口24億, 你就側側膊唔多覺,
呢次你執到個頭盔有得威就話要apology, 要多謝?
真係九出就想十三歸咁

你學下我咁寬宏大量得唔得?
之前穆斯林人口24億唔係我講㗎喎, 係ChatGPT衰。可能因為佢根據穆斯林聯盟的報告, 同其他統計來源有偏差

"現今世界各地,伊斯蘭教徒的增長速率通常高於天主教徒的增長速率。根據教會統計,截至2021年,全球有超過12億的天主教徒,而根據穆斯林世界聯盟的報告,截至2019年底,全球穆斯林人口約為24億。儘管兩者增長速度的比較在不同地區和國家可能有所不同,但整體趨勢是伊斯蘭教徒的增長速率較快。"

我頭先再問, 佢咁講:
As of 2021, the estimated global Muslim population is around 1.9 billion people, making Islam the second-largest religion in the world after Christianity.

於是我就質問佢:
Why you told me it is 2.4 billion 2 days ago?

以下就係答案, 含ChatGPT對你道歉
現在我正式轉發給你, 我強調係轉發。
人工智能之所以係智能, 係佢道歉之餘, 最後嗰句都唔會唔記得串下你

"I apologize for the confusion. The Muslim population was approximately 2.4 billion as of my last knowledge cutoff on September 2021. However, the population is constantly changing and growing, so the number may have increased since then. According to the Pew Research Center's projections, the Muslim population is expected to reach 3 billion by 2060."

我冇問你要apology或要多謝, 我係問人哋咁咁咁, 你點呢?

個答案你係可以自由發揮嘅, 我冇規定你點答, 講心嘅啫
我不否認我希望你比埋個「心」, 但你唔畀我都睇得開嘅。
我開始明白了,要訓練AI,唔可以佢話乜就乜,要質疑佢既回應,咁佢先學到野。
支持鼓勵每位離教者 › 閹割神父 刻不容緩 ‹
現在我正式轉發給你, 我強調係轉發。
沙文 發表於 2023/2/27 18:04

電影未來戰士 (Terminator)講AI 將來統治人類, 人類要起反抗了。
看來, 都有點真......現在已有把AI 當主人咁勒
Back to the future 又夠好多樣嘢靈驗, 可能叻過聖經㖭