返回列表 回覆 發帖

窮基督徒的悲歌

仲要離埋教

Christian Girl Kidnapped by 60-Year-Old Muslim in Pakistan
Arif Gill said he lost hope of finding his 15-year-old daughter – abducted by a 60-year-old Muslim who forcibly married her and converted her to Islam – until police in Pakistan finally registered a case after nearly two months.

Sitara Arif, also known as Saira, was kidnapped on Dec. 15 by Rana Tayyab in the Yousafabad area of Faisalabad, Gill said. Tayyab is the husband of Naila Ambreen, a Muslim government school principal for whom Saira worked as domestic help.

“I went to the police station to report my daughter’s kidnapping, but they refused to accept my complaint and forced me out of the building,” said Gill, a physically handicapped Catholic.

He said he made repeated attempts to register a case against Tayyab, with police ignoring his pleas.

“Madam Naila is a government employee, and both she and her husband have considerable influence on the police, which is why they outright rejected my application,” Gill told Morning Star News. “After repeated humiliation and intimidation to stop pursuing the matter, I surrendered to my fate thinking that I won’t be able to see my daughter again. It’s been nearly two months since my wife and I haven’t seen our daughter or heard anything regarding her safety and well-being. Only God knows our pain and suffering since the day she was taken from us.”

Gill said poverty forced the family to send their daughter to work in a Muslim household.

“I’m unable to earn a livelihood, so my wife and daughter work as domestic helps to provide for the family,” he said. “We have always been very protective about our daughter, and it never occurred to us that she would be targeted by a man five times her age.”

Sitara is the oldest of Gill’s children.

Gill’s lawyer and chairman of the Minorities Alliance Pakistan, attorney Akmal Bhatti, said he learned of Gill’s ordeal on Feb. 3 and immediately arranged for the family to meet with Faisalabad’s regional police chief. Protesting police indifference, they demanded immediate registration of a First Information Report (FIR).

An FIR was registered against Tayyab on Feb. 4 at the Madina Town Police Station on the orders of the regional police chief, and officers have begun raids for his arrest and the recovery of Sitara, Bhatti said. The case was registered under Section 365-B of the Pakistan Penal Code relating to kidnapping, abducting or forcible marriage.

Bhatti said that when the police raided Tayyab’s house in Yousafabad, his wife Naila Ambreen handed the officials the Islamic marriage certificate between him and Sitara.

“This is the modus operandi in all cases involving forced marriages of underage minority girls,” Bhatti said. “The accused first rapes the victim and then uses the cover of an Islamic Nikah [marriage certificate] to escape punishment for this heinous crime.”

Though police are now acting, it is unfortunate that the family is deprived of justice because they are poor and Christian, Bhatti said.

“If the police had acted when the crime was first reported, the child could have been recovered sooner, but the prolonged delay has given the accused ample time to change his locations,” he said. “Some sources have told us that the accused has taken Sitara to Islamabad, and we are now pressing the police to find them there.”

Police took two of Tayyab’s relatives into custody for questioning, and later they were released.

“We are continuing to build pressure on the officials nonetheless, so that they don’t slack in their responsibility,” he said.

Bhatti said only young girls from minority groups are targeted for forcible marriage and conversion because their families are generally poor, with little resources to put up a fight in court.

“The country’s legal system is currently operating under a dual system of state and shariah [Islamic] laws, creating a conflict in the minimum age for marriage,” he said. “State law should prevail in cases of forced conversion and underage marriage of minority girls.”

The minimum age for marriage of girls is 16 in Punjab Province, where Faisalabad is located, and 18 in Sindh Province. Bhatti called for the federal government to set the minimum marriageable age to 18 across Pakistan.

Under Islamic law there is no specific minimum age for marriage, leading to instances where minority girls are forced into marriage with much older men after Islamic conversion. This leads to physical, emotional and sexual abuse.

Bhatti also criticized the National Commission on the Rights of Child and Punjab’s Child Protection & Welfare Bureau for their inaction amid a rise in cases violating the basic rights of the girl child.

“It is time for the state to take responsibility and protect our children from being exploited under the guise of religious conversion,” he said.

Emotional Wounds

Forced conversions and underage marriages are a long-standing issue in Pakistan.

At least 1,000 women from religious minorities, including Christians and Hindus, are forcibly converted and married annually in the country, Forbes magazine reported in February 2021, quoting human rights organizations.

Although Pakistan dismissed the report as “rubbish and baseless,” Forbes reported that the actual numbers could be much higher as many cases go unreported.

More than 60 cases of questionable conversions were reported in 2021-22, according to the Lahore-based Center for Social Justice. The victims included 30 Christians and 30 Hindus, with 70 percent of these victims less than 18 years old.

Pakistan ranked seventh on Open Doors’ 2023 World Watch List of the most difficult places to be a Christian, up from eighth the previous year.

If you would like to help persecuted Christians, visit https://morningstarnews.org/resources/aid-agencies/ for a list of organizations that can orient you on how to get involved.

If you or your organization would like to help enable Morning Star News to continue raising awareness of persecuted Christians worldwide with original-content reporting, please consider collaborating at https://morningstarnews.org/donate/?

https://morningstarnews.org/2023 ... muslim-in-pakistan/
又話信了基督教的必得著財富嘅?
點解基督徒會窮到燶架?
喂,一隻二隻傳教基督徒出黎解釋一下!
塞爾蘇斯:基督徒有【造反傾向】,他們蔑視傳統,喜歡地下活動,或明或暗地反對習俗和法律。他們不公開生活,對國家完全沒有興趣,所以是文明的敵人,野蠻的開路人。
賽 13:16   他 們 的 嬰 孩 、 必 在 他 們 眼 前 摔 碎 . 他 們 的 房 屋 、 必 被 搶 奪 . 他 們 的 妻 子 、 必 被 玷 污 。
Christian Farm Laborer Beaten to Death in Pakistan
LAHORE, Pakistan (Morning Star News) – A Muslim landowner in Pakistan on Monday (Feb. 6) beat a Catholic farm laborer to death, claiming he had stolen oranges from his orchard, the victim’s family said.

The killing follows the shooting death last month of another Christian in the country after he stopped Muslims from stealing from his guava crop.

In Punjab Province’s Khanewal District, landlord Rana Muhammad Waseem and five others beat Emmanuel Masih, 48, to death early Monday morning as Masih irrigated his employer’s fields in Chak Number 139/10R village, according to the victim’s nephew, Zahid Sahotra.

“My uncle was busy in work when Waseem and the other men approached him and accused him of stealing their citrus,” Sahotra told Morning Star News. “He pled his innocence, but the men lunged at him and beat him up mercilessly, resulting in his death.”

The impoverished laborer was the only breadwinner for his wife and six children, Sahotra said.

“He was very hard-working and honest, and police found no evidence from the crime scene that suggested that he had committed any theft,” he said, adding that the 35 Christian families in the village are poor laborers who work for Muslim landowners. “We are very poor and too weak to even think of offending the Muslim villagers. They know that we are helpless and that they can get away with anything, even murder.”

He said that though the police had arrested Waseem and two others, getting justice from the courts would be an uphill task.

“We do not have money to engage a good lawyer,” Sahotra said. “The murderers are powerful people, and it’s only a matter of time that they’ll be out on bail by influencing the police investigation. The fact that we are Christians makes us more vulnerable to injustice.”

He appealed to church leaders and Christian rights groups to help the family.

“We are in dire need of legal aid and financial assistance to cope with this tragedy,” he said. “Please help us.”

‘No Chance at Justice’

The killing of Masih was not the first such crime against Pakistan’s vulnerable Christian community as Islamic extremism and prejudice have gripped the country.

From extrajudicial killings over false allegations of blasphemy to forced conversion and marriages of underage minority girls, Christians face widespread persecution in Pakistan.

Also in Punjab Province, in Okara District’s Renala village, 55-year-old Catholic Allah Ditta on Jan. 11 was gunned down by Muslims after he objected to their stealing fruit from his orchard, family members said.

The victim’s son, Shahbaz Masih, said that when his father confronted Muhammad Intizar, Muhammad Awais and one identified only as Usama, the trio allegedly called him a “chuhra,” a pejorative label for Christians with “no chance at justice” even if they killed him. Masih said that they then then shot his father in the chest, killing him instantly.

“The murderers threatened me that they would kill our family if we informed the police,” Masih told Morning Star News.

Despite the threats, the family has registered a First Information Report (FIR) against the three men at the Renala Khurd Police Station under charges of premeditated murder (Section 302) and “common intention” (Section 34) of the Pakistan Penal Code.

Masih said that police have arrested Intizar, while Awais and Usama remain at large.

“Usama’s father is a retired army officer, and he offered us 500,000 rupees (US$1,810) as blood money to drop the charges against his son,” Masih said. “We have rejected his offer, because we want justice for our slain father.”

Ditta’s wife, Josephine Bibi, said that the family was struggling with day-to-day expenses since her husband was killed.

“We are good Christian people who have always gotten along with our Muslim neighbors,” she told Morning Star News. “These young men are the vilest of creatures who bear immense evil in their hearts.”

Bibi lamented that her husband would never see his children through marriage and other life stages.

“I demand justice for my slain husband; he was killed because he was a Christian,” she said.

Pakistan ranked seventh on Open Doors’ 2023 World Watch List of the most difficult places to be a Christian, up from eighth the previous year.
Don't know where God is but the Devil is in the details
雖無stat study, 印象中貴教勢力正向窮區擴展,而穆斯林係咪相反踩過有錢區呢?長此下去對貴教經濟實力威脅。風水輪流轉,著實令人擔憂
雖無stat study, 印象中貴教勢力正向窮區擴展,而穆斯林係咪相反踩過有錢區呢?長此下去對貴教經濟實力威脅 ...
沙文 發表於 2023/2/21 14:36

千方百計想keep住啲神父既寶貝,完全忽視關公災難,視我提出既閹割神父方案為搞下笑咁,依家好嘞,你話點收科?
您諗埋尐嘢不切實際,顯示您唔係一個參謀人才。
就算您的方案解決了這個問題,但會產生另一個更大鍋的問題。

要切就冇人肯做神父,到時係味您做?
with all due respect. 我話您唔係參謀人才,絕無半點不敬。

因為您係領導人才。
諗嘢不切實際的領導,難道大家見得少?
回覆 6# 沙文

你既然諗到霸住啲教堂座位,等教徒無位坐而離開的話,如果無神父既話,當然由霸位教徒頂上啦。

如果佢地怕被閹,大可以新增一職類似「慕道神父」,到正式先閹。

簡直可以用智勇雙全黎形容呢個計劃。
領導,咁就冇人肯去霸位。
到時您去霸呀?
本來,基督教向窮國發展,都不算大問題。
但係向窮國發展的同時,係自己大本營的教徒人數下跌,穆斯林人口流入,咁就屙拔甩。人類史上,通常都係有錢基督徒恰窮穆斯林,好似本thread的例子相當罕見,係咪風水輪流轉的開始呢?
這個趨勢持續,本網都要轉型。

網名就唔駛改,離教啫,又冇話離咩教。
本網在創立時已預見有咁嘅一日。
所以我話抽刀真係領導人才!
領導,咁就冇人肯去霸位。
到時您去霸呀?
沙文 發表於 2023/2/21 19:53

首先神父同信徒係1 to many relationship,一位霸位教徒做咗慕道神父,咁好容易招募返另一位霸位教徒架啫,再唔係佢地生返件細路,又可以霸返個位。

真係無哂人填補果個位的話,慕道神父都可以搵個藉口下令拆咗原本個位。

仲有好多方法解決,唔駛下下要我講哂下話參謀?
您睇32樓,AI就係咩可能都講曬出黎
https://exchristian.hk/forum/vie ... tra=page%3D1&page=2
您睇32樓,AI就係咩可能都講曬出黎
沙文 發表於 2023/2/22 05:32

好主意喎,你一於將霸位教徒、慕道神父同閹割神父方案提交畀AI,等佢幫手完善。
不如你玩啦, 我仲要諗辦法教仔
https://exchristian.hk/forum/vie ... &extra=page%3D1
蛙島無得玩