返回列表 回覆 發帖

[分享] 人生的意義?

回復 2# Jennifer 的帖子

haha....and Earth is actually a ultimate computer created by the super computer "deep thought" to generate the ultimate question for the ultimate answer...
this is what we like to call "drawing the bull's eye"...conslusion before deduction...

[ 本帖最後由 劈柴 於 2008-8-26 09:36 編輯 ]
"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
--Stephen F. Roberts

回復 5# Jennifer 的帖子

um....you can also put it that way...
i was just saying...no one should give questions to an answer...
i mean...everyone should ask questions...but giving questions to an answer is giving relationships to non-related subjects...
and the question of the meaning of life is similar...people is asking the question because they think there is a meaning to life...but that's just an assumption...biologically speaking...every living organism is just a protein container of its DNA molecules...in other sense...every living organism's meaning of its life is for its DNA molecule to reproduce...
but of course...as i always say...human being is an exceptional organism...to a point that it doesn't follow the rule of natural selection...that's why human always have to think about the meaning of life...while living is already the meaning of existing...
remember...the arthur, Douglas Adams, created the 42 puzzle...where all the questions asked point to the answer 42...then people started to ask why the number 42? some even figured out that 6x9=42 in base 13...but that didn't even come to Adams' mind at all...in fact...the number 42 doesn't mean anything at all...
i don't know if this clarifies myself at all...but all i want to say is...if you ask me what the meaning of life is...i would say "to live"...and if you think that there is something wrong with that answer...maybe "you've never actually known what the question is"...

[ 本帖最後由 劈柴 於 2008-8-28 16:46 編輯 ]
"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
--Stephen F. Roberts
返回列表
高級模式 | 發新話題
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies
換一個