返回列表 回覆 發帖

[轉載] 耶穌基督是個精神病患者

回復 18# 的帖子

那請問你又是否對每章的經文、背景、動機有透徹的了解呢?
你自己的了解? 還是那些解經佬的了解?
你了解的是什麼文? 中文? 英文? 還是希伯來文?
了解了又怎樣呢? 就代表了真的有耶穌?
透徹的了解? 有幾了解才叫透徹? 了解到認為聖經是真理就叫透徹? 不然就是"斷章取義"?
"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
--Stephen F. Roberts

回復 23# 的帖子

既然你都承認聖經中文譯本是譯得不太好(我自己就認為係譯得非常差)
咁我assume你主要係讀中文譯本啦...如果你仲要靠一些神學院教授或博士撰寫的解經書去了解聖經...咁你馮什麼認為:
1. from希伯來文to英文譯本沒有絲毫譯錯? 我指的是意義上, 不是字面上...
2. from英文譯本to中文譯本沒有絲毫譯錯? 我指的是意義上, 不是字面上...
3. 神學院教授或博士撰寫的解經書沒有解錯?
如果聖經係神既話語...點解唔係同時期响世界各地出土多種語言既經書?
"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
--Stephen F. Roberts

回復 38# kkkk_kkkk 的帖子

Oh....nono....
from Wikipedia:
Sadism refers to sexual or non-sexual gratification in the infliction of pain or humiliation upon or by another person.
Masochism refers to sexual or non-sexual gratification in the infliction of pain or humiliation upon oneself.
--Stephen F. Roberts

回復 43# 抽刀斷水 的帖子

right...but i think 「被虐狂」doesn't really include the meaning of 自虐...
But 自虐 is both S & M at the same time....so i guess you guys are right

[ 本帖最後由 劈柴 於 2008-12-5 10:37 編輯 ]
--Stephen F. Roberts

回復 45# kkkk_kkkk 的帖子

自虐...
Because nothing is really torturing him...the only thing doing the torturing is his imagination...
--Stephen F. Roberts

回復 48# kkkk_kkkk 的帖子

自慰是性行為
就好像口交, 肛交, 和愛撫都一樣...
只要是一種physical interaction去令一個人感到sexual aroused and/or released...咁都應該算是性行為
--Stephen F. Roberts
返回列表
高級模式 | 發新話題
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies
換一個