返回列表 回覆 發帖

★★★ 身為基督徒,齊齊杯葛萬聖節 ★★★

5. 吃得太多糖果會蛀牙

At least there is one point that is correct.
Where do you think the "sweetness" comes from?

And suddenly we are not worried about the health issue associated?
本帖最後由 dye 於 2010/10/18 15:43 編輯

Yes, the real sugar never pose any threat to begin with if the person only take a reasonable amount of it.  Replacing it with artificial sweetener does not solve the problem (is you are going to abuse it anyway).  The key here is "吃得太多糖果會蛀牙", "太多", but NOT "吃得糖果會蛀牙".

Besides, Nomad has a point.  In Canada, the most trilling character that I have met is just a witch my class teacher play.  But no, I have not seen mini skirt and the like until I am in HK.  I don't know, perhaps because it is quite cold in Canada?
本帖最後由 dye 於 2010/10/18 15:58 編輯

I probably never been into a real one.  I am either busy with something else, or taking my cousin(s) around the neighbourhood (for safety reason).

Elementary school party don't have any special characters.  Again, my school teacher who dress up as a witch is the most thrilling character I seen.  I can't realize it is her at the beginning because she really spend the time and effort.

"It is a dupee (boring) country."  My American professor told us repeatedly
Yes, last year, I bought my gf (soon to be my wife) to Lan Kwai Fong.  It is not my cup of tea because I am still a boring person.  However, there is a lot of what you said going on.

It is different when it is in, say Tsing Yi.  Nothing goes on.

Whereas in Canada, it is weak form of celebration happening everywhere in the neighbourhood, in HK, it is an intense celebration concentrated in some area.
本帖最後由 dye 於 2010/10/18 21:46 編輯

There is also freedom of speech!

It will be another story if we begin to, say organize a crusade, a witch hunt, an illegal rally, preaching too loud and causes a public nuisance, preaching door to door and become a private nuisance, blocking public space against the event.

Or maybe, as Nomad would point out, using public fund to preach, using public radio to preach, discriminating people who join the event.

Or maybe, as your God will do, maiming people, killing them, inflicting them with disease, raping them and their child, kidnapping their child, etc

------------
All that we have done so far, is talking in a private forum.  If even that hurts your freedom, maybe you have too much freedom.
返回列表
高級模式 | 發新話題
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies
換一個