返回列表 回覆 發帖

洛梅.德.拉斯.卡薩斯《西印度毀滅述略》有感

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aztec

The Aztec people were certain ethnic groups of central Mexico, particularly those groups who ...

Yeah, almost sounds like a governing power, just like the Jews who too got consistently .... OOPS.

Yeah, what can I say, it's a Christian in Hong Kong we're dealing with...
本帖最後由 Nomad 於 2010/11/19 11:45 編輯
If this ethnic group has been eliminated, how come we have Tenochtitlan?
beebeechan 發表於 2010/11/19 05:19

That question sounds like why we will still have Jews after the Holocaust, the Crusades, the prosecutions, cossack massacres ... oh, they all mustn't have been done! Nice job in rewriting history, maybe the Japanese militarist should learn this...

為甚麼, 基督教, 佛教辦到的, 阿茲特克皇朝所拜的太陽神辦不到?

Coz compare to the Catholics, the communists are charitable enough not to kill 90% of the Christian population everywhere on earth, and then put the rest into mercury mines at gun point giving them only coca leaves for food. Also, there was never a 200 years ban on Christianity anywhere on earth. That's pretty obvious.

Well, what can people say - it's really just somewhere below 5% of the Chinese population was even Christian, and they pretty much do no contribution to the society except paying political tribute to United States.

Again, getting rich doesn't make a prostitute a moralist. With hundreds of years of religion and state hunt down of prostitution, drugs and gangs, all three still flourish like nobody's business - that's more like what we should ask why the "lesser" religion can't achieve.
本帖最後由 Nomad 於 2010/11/19 13:03 編輯
Please don't fool people by trying to make Chinese christians looking low with a low percentage fi ...
beebeechan 發表於 2010/11/19 12:46

So what? China is the second largest economy in the world, but no one will say Chinese are rich - there are like 1.4 billion of them sharing the same wealth.
There are also enough wiccas in US (750k) to fill up downtown Boston (~600k), you aren't ever gonna say the wicca religion is back in the picture ever will you?

Proportion matters - with big enough of a population the same proportion of stupidity will surely grow with the population size - it doesn't matter as much as long as it's still small relative to the rest of the population.

Maybe it is indeed a true statement that the only thing that matters to you is whether it's Christian Catholic.
本帖最後由 Nomad 於 2010/11/19 13:26 編輯
The Aztecs worhshipped, beside the Sun God,  a dozen of god and goddesses.
To name a few:
CENTEOTL ...
beebeechan 發表於 2010/11/19 12:47

Flat wrong, the "Indian"/indigenous population of the entire America with a conservative estimate of 30million, declined 80% within 30 years from 1492, without a massive fleet of sea going ships to ferry enough people back to Europe for slavery, there people are disappearing into nowhere but some disgusting death.

And as for genocide - even in the 20th century the Canadian Indian residential school system still violates the UN Genocide Convention attempt by force placing Aboriginal children into, oh, Christian-run schools for assimilation - but then of course Christians won't care about that because they were not the victims.

And honestly, no English speakers would ever go around and say "you say right" ... that sound completely Cantonese.

This only suggests that SIN always accompanies human kind.....until the Judgement Day.
This has al ...
beebeechan 發表於 2010/11/19 12:48

And this statement by itself only shows that you have no capability to investigate a phenomena except from the perspective your self-righteousness belief of whatever ancient people (?)  wrote in the book you read - which might be why you really sounded pretty similar to the people who have done the Holocaust.
本帖最後由 Nomad 於 2010/11/19 13:50 編輯

No one on earth told you that increasing number of stupid people necessarily lead to imminent destruction of the country - all you need is an equal proportion of a surge in numbers of people who are genuinely smart and capable - that's how that little country called United States survived despite of millions of dirt-poor, good-for-nothing-but-shooting-people-in-their-farms evangelicals - it's also the country that retains the most number of hard-science scientists, most of which are extremely secular.

And that estimate usually assumes an indefinite amount of growth in baptism in the same, near exponential rate - an assumption likely to be taken by evangelicals who want to think they indeed can turn China Christian - but then if they really did, good luck for that poor country, it has even littler resource and academic legacy to waste than the US...

Did that exponential growth rate really work? well, after the 70million number of 1980s, the 2002 CIA estimate of Christians including unregistered believer goes to ... oh, 40-100 million. yeah, sounds like it works...
You put all the blame for the decrease in population to the executions by the Spanish.
People disa ...
beebeechan 發表於 2010/11/19 13:53

Except, there will be no such thing as a genocide on the planet if people would see execution as the only form of genocide.

I would bet if the world rage wars on every Christian nation, slaughter their people, destroy their public hygiene system and get the rest into an environment where they will be infected by disease like black death or ebola or something, the Christians like you would be the first among people to jump up and say this is genocide.

Again, if you want to convince people that you would care about anything other than whether it's Christian, you might as well try harder.
And honestly , I do not quite understand what you would trying to say in the above passage, not be ...
beebeechan 發表於 2010/11/19 14:13

This line itself gave away that it is really because you aren't fluent in English.
Are you saying that the Spanish were bringing smallpox and cowpox into Latin America on purpose?
W ...
beebeechan 發表於 2010/11/19 14:04

Quick hand answer is, while the Spaniards did not deliberately bring the virus into America, they deliberately destroyed the Aztec Empire's infrastructure and maintained their occupation even after the infection is acknowledged. With cities burnt down and people in servitude it is awfully unlikely that the Aztec people would get even basic healthcare (pre-Colombian standard). Now that pretty much fits every definition of genocide.

What has the communists done to Christians compare to this? Pretty much nothing.

I have no interest to argue with you base on an imagined picture in your stupid mind.
beebeechan 發表於 2010/11/19 14:07

That's precisely because of what I said: as a moral agent (human), you have no capability to look into matters except from the perspective your self-righteousness belief of whatever ancient people (?)  wrote in the book you read, which really ranks you pretty much on par with the Nazi Germans.

But then, who said that Christians Catholics are necessarily moral agents anyway...
那印加民族殺光四周的小民族, 這條數需不需要算?
因為沒有一個傳教士德拉斯卡薩斯(B. de las Casas)詳盡 ...
beebeechan 發表於 2010/11/19 22:27

That's like saying just because there's a certain Oskar Schindler from the Nazi party, Nazi party must be a great thing.

Again, try harder.
>荷屬安的列斯是荷蘭的海外屬地

The Netherlands control of the Islands did not happen until 17th century, the person who happened to be saying something like "How can Spaniards be killing people in Netherlands territory" really should either go back to high school for a history class or ... just fix his/her own  integrity problem.
本帖最後由 Nomad 於 2010/11/22 17:26 編輯
It is not a crime  to be "aren't fluent in English.".
beebeechan 發表於 2010/11/20 01:37

No it's not. All I was pointing out, is that the reason why you cannot understand that passage was because you can't read English. Period.

It would be the same stupid to say WWII was a Holy War, a religious war..just because Hitler was a ...
beebeechan 發表於 2010/11/20 01:39

Again flat wrong. Nazi Germany, in fact, in part was a religion problem not only because Hitler was a Catholic, but also the fact that what Hitler conjured as a propaganda for his rise of power is nothing but what the Catholics and Protestants has done for hundreds of years - and that it was none but the Catholics Centre Party and the other protestants/Catholics who voted for him for their "sacred war against communism" that enabled Hitler to rise to power.

慘得過你中文都唔識打囉. (如果是識打, 而懶打, 仲衰多一重!!!!)
係咪中國人來架?
乜中國人同中國人講野 ...
beebeechan 發表於 2010/11/20 01:42

The short hand answer is, I looked at the check list of virtues that one would expect from a Chinese, and you do not appear to possess any of them - it's hard to regard you as a Chinese because doing so shames the ethnicity.

Speaking of which, it's actually pretty funny to hear something like this from a person who believes and ready to insult other people in order to defend a belief that was spread in the Chinese country with the original intent of propagating the belief of white supremacy. (and in a good extent this intention is still retained.)

But then, what can I say, it's a random (HK?) woman from a random church, that's pretty much what I'd expect out of...
By the way,

Maximal extent of the Aztec Empire:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Aztec_Empire_1519_map-fr.svg

Mexico:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fil ... c_projection%29.svg

Too much for geography, huh? Or integrity?
本帖最後由 Nomad 於 2010/11/23 13:37 編輯
The Antilles refers to a group of islands : Curacao, Bonaire, Sint Eustatius, Sint Maarteen and Sa ...
beebeechan 發表於 2010/11/22 21:58

This time the only thing you were capable to find by looking things one, by, one, just like every time people exposed that you're deliberately lying - is the "Netherlands Antilles" - which is called "NETHERLANDS Antilles" because, of course, it is a piece of Antilles that is in turn in a piece of Antilles that's called, the "Lesser" Antilles. Lesser Antilles in fact was the first place in America Columbus ever set foot on, which he met this indigenous people called the Arawak, which in fact numbered 2-3 million in the Lesser Antilles, and went extinct within a century.

Again, try harder.

那請你算一算人口在15年內由300萬增至400萬, 要有多高出生率?
個個女人都年年生四胞胎? ...
beebeechan 發表於 2010/11/22 21:57

Apparently, random "kong girl" from a random evangelical (Catholic) church really can't read.

不論你英語多流利, 你的皮仍是黃的。
(你用英文來跟我談民族主義!!!!/
你真搞笑!!!.....不知恥。)
beebeechan 發表於 2010/11/22 21:59

Try saying that in California where thousands of Chinese never even learned the Chinese language. Of course their skins are yellow, of course a lot of them are still better Chinese than you pretend to be mostly because of the better retained Chinese culture in a liberal environment and the better family education - does the language even matter? Maybe, maybe not. (In fact, it's even worse when the one who make the accusation of non-Chinese usage writes anything but written Chinese. Well, a lot of times, religion often involves hypocrisy after all...)

And now that's funny - the very person who pulled up something like "Chinese must speak Chinese", now accuse people for telling her that she did the exact thing she accused others of doing - only because she is pretty illiterate in English and yet pretend to be any better than what she is - a random virtueless woman who has all her pride based on a religion that was spread with an intention of racism AGAINST the race she is a part of.

It's fine, that's what is expected out of people like you - a Catholic/Christian from HK.
Population growth is NOT the same thing like you put your money in the bank and let it grow by 1.9 ...
beebeechan 發表於 2010/11/23 10:49

Of course it's not - because population tends to grow exponentially.
指責中國人好去信一種由西方傳入的宗教便是背棄民族,
"a person who believes and ready to insult other ...
beebeechan 發表於 2010/11/23 22:46

Wrong - it is not because the religion itself comes from Europe (which is the reason Christians like to claim) but because the religion was spread everywhere in the world, including China, with the original intention to promote a racist idea FOR the white people, AGAINST whichever people they spread the religion into. And for you? What's more is you simply go around defending whatever racist claim or actions in the course of the missions - just because they're Christians.

Of course, even so clearly written in the original word you quote you won't read - but then again, that's what you are -  a racist accusing everyone of racism.
In what ways Christianity spread racism FOR the white against the people?
Don't ever think that yo ...
beebeechan 發表於 2010/11/24 00:54

As much as some Kong Girl Catholic just said something like "when this guy cannot defend his own point of view, he swears" just a few threads ago, when she is out of things to throw at people, guess what she does?

I really not any longer see the point of sparing knowledge for this kind of people - well, sparing knowledge for any random kong girls from the Catholic church is a waste to begin with...
then why are you still here?
beebeechan 發表於 2010/11/24 02:03

Look at the web address again: This is a forum for ex-Christians and I just keep my friends here informed with whatever I found interesting. As the for the rest that I spare you? Charity.

As for your good - if you just gonna keep crying like a baby, you might as well dive back to your closet.
Do you need me to 'cry like a baby' so that you can look a bit stronger in front of me?
Prove to m ...
beebeechan 發表於 2010/11/24 02:54

For the entire thread up to now, you demonstrated that you can't read, won't read, and when you can or do you simply outright pretend things hadn't been discussed every single occasion - why should anyone bother to spare you anything?

Maybe I really should just say, "Yeah, just keep crying."
本帖最後由 Nomad 於 2010/11/24 08:13 編輯

How funny it is when it is the person who posted this picture crying about not able to read English and a Chinese *shouldn't* need to be fluent in the language.

As for closets, WalMart should have them on sale this Friday, want me to grab you one?

As a reward for you crying for being an underdog like an underdog:

Unlike some dishonest people, this one doesn't even need to add a word to the original passage.

Jealous follower of a jealous god indeed. Keep trying, I'll watch your crying show while working.
附件: 您需要登錄才可以下載或查看附件。沒有帳號?新建帳戶
As this me, this...

... is more like it.
附件: 您需要登錄才可以下載或查看附件。沒有帳號?新建帳戶
返回列表
高級模式 | 發新話題
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies
換一個