Religion 中文 George Carlin - Religion is bullshit
http://vlog.xuite.net/play/aGgzcmhLLTM2Mzg0MzgubXA0

George Carlin - Religion is bullshit.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeSSwKffj9o

George Carlin - Religion is bullshit 已故諧星George Carlin論宗教
http://hornydragon.blogspot.com/2011/05/george-carlin-religion-is-bullshit.html

George Carlin Loves Religion
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKhPOkw7egk&feature=related
Sharmon fails many things in his life, but that doesn't make the religion which George mentioned can only be Christianity.

A polite statement needs the magic word.

The court will send the information you requested when the time comes, just be  patient, and listen to the Christian Bible.
Be not judges of others, and you will not be judged.
Don't know where God is but the Devil is in the details
I restated 3 times the instruction, requesting Sharman to provide evidences that he brought the case to court.

He failed to.

He then refused to comment on the case, claiming that legal process is undergone.

He then also failed to recognize that a statement starting with "May" is polite.
He then also failed to recognize that any statement is an instruction to him.

I have had enough with this guy, not discussing, hiding , bluffing, spoofing.

I believe this thread had demonostrated how Sharmon is bad at communicating, discussing. And thus therefore the thread had served its purpose. Conclusion?

1. Sharmon fails to show that he understands sarcasm, retorical questioning
2. Sharmon fails to provide reasonig or information when queried upon
3. Sharmon fails to show ability to distinguish between a staturary statement or instruction.
4. Sharmon fails to show ability to distinguish between the addresser and the addressee.
6. Sharmon do not show strong ability to read English
7. Sharmon fails to demonstrate ability to extract content
8. Sharmon fails to follow simple instruction.

所以我只管問,永遠不會答 leefeng 爛屍 發表於 2023/10/7 13:39
I don't see how polite it is.

If you don't spell words correctly people won't know what you are saying or will misunderstand you. That's why they put "spell check" in a browser, use it. Now I get what you're saying, but sorry, I don't see how sarcastic you are.

Again, all legal and/or logic information will be presented in the court room. However, I have a suggestion which can help you. While you wait, read the Holy Qu'ran yourself, you can find the answer there.
Being polite does not mean not an instruction, nor that you shouldn't know you should inform the opposite party that which court should appear before.

Now miss spell of word should stop no people with general understanding of English of understanding it means "Sarcasm".

You have still failed to state any information I requested, be it legal non legal, logical non logical.

Am instruction does not begin with "May I" blablabla.
You failed to make neither a question nor an instruction.
You failed to provide a dictionary which explains the word "sarcism".
you still failed to understand retorical statement, and still failed to follow simple instruction to "state" information I queried upon. "May I be provided...." blablabla is not a question, its also an instruction.

1. You failed to show that you understand sarcism, retorical questioning.
2. You failed to provide reasonig or queried information.
3. You failed to show that you can distinguish between a staturary statement or instruction.
4. You failed to show that you can distinguish between the addresser and the addressee.
5. You failed to even tell which court you bring a law suit to
6. Do you read English?
7. Do you understand context?
8. You failed to follow simple instruction.

"May I be provided with the name, address of the court, such that we appear."
If it is a question, it ends with a "?".
example:
May I be provided with a dictionary which has an explanation of the word  "sarcism"?
So, hi~~, you lame? you write English?
which simply asks you to make a verdict yourself (because when you go to a court, they always arrive at a verdict), and now blaming me for blackheart waste your time itimidate you bla bla bla.
was a statement made by me. It is an instruction to you (well, lets for a moment disregard the fact that it is a retorical statement).
May I be provided with the name, address of the court, such that we appear.

Hi~~, you blind? you read English?
3. You failed to show that you can distinguish between a staturary statement or instruction.
4. You failed to show that you can distinguish between the addresser and the addressee.
6. Do you read English?

state. (instruction)

回復 36# jimmychauck

Oh if you want to resolving the issue peacefully you would not order me to bring it to court.

I did not state which court, yet, because you failed to ask.
Oh, bringing something to the court before resolving the issue peacefully, is an act of love, interesting.

I am no expert of law, but I believe if you have to state that this case is in trail in any court, you at least have to state which court, or else your statement will not be effective

回復 34# jimmychauck

You told me to bring this case before any court and tell the judge that Dior did not post this thread intending to laugh at Christianity. I did as told.

The court is busy. Do you know how many years people wait for their lawsuit? Be patient, keep in mind: 1 Co13:4 Love is never tired of waiting.

Amen
Just that you know
Bring this case before any court and tell the judge that Dior did not post this thread intending to laugh at Christianity

was a statement made by me. It is an instruction to you (well, lets for a moment disregard the fact that it is a retorical statement). So when I didn't perform any action of bring it to the court, it must have been you who brought the case to the court.
And since I have receive none legal notice from no court, I presume that there is none, even I am willing to commit criminal contempt, I cannot. May I be provided with the name, address of the court, such that we appear.

So conclusion remains as follow, or may be we should add some more:
3. You failed to show that you can distinguish between a staturary statement or instruction
4. You failed to show that you can distinguish between the addresser and the addressee

Oh, am I talking to someone imagining a court? I am no expert in Delusional disorder by I think there is one case here.

You requested to brought this case to the court. not me, right?

You want to  commit criminal contempt, but I don't. We are adults and both have a family and job.You can discuss it here solely if you wanted to but, as a friend I really don't want you to get into trouble. There are already too many priests in jail. Think of you family and your church before you take the wrong step.

So please take my advice, my dearest Jimmy, let's wait for the trial which you asked for. Looking forward to seeing you there.

Best Regards,
Sharman
wahahaha,

I have not followed your principle of "case is in legal process, cannot speak outside of course" and provided, restated, interpreted my reasoning in this board. Asking you to do the same, provide your reasoning here, information here, for discussion, you say it is in the courts hand, you cannot disclose anything.
Now you are accusing me of not wanting to discuss here, because "I" brought this case to the court? Your logic is just absolutely screwed.

Fine, I now commit criminal contempt, I will discuss the case here, outside of the "court" (as if it exists, dah..), as the case is in "legal process". Get the court to charge me when you like, or provide information to it, that I am talking about the case outside the "court".

So, I shall remain triumph here, since you decline to provide arguements or dicuss here, until the "any court" makes a verdict (and of course, there is still a 50% chance the verdict is to my favour), and in the "court", you will provide statements to the "judges" (dah, like they exists), and "they" shall tell you the verdict.

回復 30# jimmychauck

It shows you do not want to discuss here. You know when it goes to the court it is out of our hands, but you still chose to do it this way.  What are you afraid of?
You very much fail to show us you have the ability to understand that the when statment
Bring this case before any court and tell the judge that Dior did not post this thread intending to laugh at Christianity

exists within a reasoning context, it is retorically asking you to justify your opposite idea.

Then we conclude the discussion above.

回復 28# jimmychauck

What are you complaining? I wanted to resolve it here even more than you do, but it is you who leaded this dispute to this situation. We do not have the authority to make a verdict.
I am not declining, I am well prepared to provide the court everything they ask.
I am a good citizen. If you want to talk about it outside the court please get a amnesty from the higher authority. Otherwise wait for the trial.
so you are using 1 statement in my reasoning

which simply asks you to make a verdict yourself (because when you go to a court, they always arrive at a verdict), and now blaming me for blackheart waste your time itimidate you bla bla bla.

And until now decline to provide any decent argument.

回復 26# jimmychauck

You are good at setting up black-hearted Christian tricks and I am good at discovering them. Why you want me in jail so bad?

If you are hungry to discuss it here why you ask for a lawsuit in the first place? I wish I can go on in this board as much as you do, but it is you who asked for a court verdict. I don't want to put both of us in trouble. They will lay charge for "Perverting the course of justice". Have You ever heard of it? Ask you lawyer if you haven't.
Now all I can do is to ensure you can have all answers in the court room. The sooner the trial starts, the sooner we can talk about this again. If you are that impetuous, urge the court office to set out a date for us.
返回列表
高級模式 | 發新話題
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies
換一個