返回列表 回覆 發帖

香港邪教(基督教)

10# 旁觀者
"無知的是閣下. 本人很希望看看"神"是甚個模樣" you are so stupid.  Not all the existing things are able to be seen!!... Have you seen antimatter?!... Have you seen gamma rays?!... shut up and learn more... I say that not because of protecting any religious, just because you are so stupid... haha...
愚蠢的是閣下, haha... why i need to prove to you 神"的存在?!... As I mentioned I am not saying this because of religious.  Just because u r stupid.. haha...  

"閣下能證明"神"的存在嗎?"  - This is another stupid question... Just go back to school... study more, learn more... think something deeper ... and ask something smarter... don't be a loser in this world... poor poor... haha
「你沒有辦法客觀上證明到你那神的存在」  ...haha... poor u... what is the logic to lead to that?!... stupid!!.. It may be helpful for you to eat more Omega3... you may be able to think smarter...

"這句英文有個很低能的語法錯誤" ... I think you have math problem too... The above is more than one sentence...   

BTW, from my 幼稚園 to my PHD... I still haven't got chance to see any 英文老師 cry for me ... Your 英文老師 always 淚流滿面 for you?!... Tell me what your feeling is...  haha... May be I don't mind to give u a hug...

Oh... besides, 低能英文 is for you... otherwise, I am afraid you don't understand what the meaning of the english ...
返回列表
高級模式 | 發新話題
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies
換一個