返回列表 回覆 發帖

我發覺呢到有激進派....................

回復 2# 沙文 的帖子

Sheeps are great.  They use it themself anyway.

網主註:
以下有殺羊圖像媒體,可能令人感到不安,請自行選擇是否下載
致dye 兄:為符合香港法例及給予版友有足夠心理準備,請在下次張貼時只貼連結、及加上官方警告字句,多謝合作。

警告: 本物品內容可能令人反感;不可將本物品派發、傳閱、出售、出租、交給或出借予年詅未滿18歲的人士或將本物品向該等人士出示、播放或放映
Warning: This article contains material which may offend and may not be distributed, circulated, sold, hired, given, lent, shown, played or projected to a person under the age of 18 years.

http://www.nancarrow-webdesk.com/warehouse/storage2/2007-w50/img.90653_t.jpg

Jesus wants you to be a sheep.  Yea, sure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7uvkgPDuT0

[ 本帖最後由 dye 於 2008-5-12 14:19 編輯 ]

回復 11# 口琴王 的帖子

Buddha would have said that death is part of life.  There is nothing wrong with viewing it.  Rather, do we have the 'heart of empathy'?

When Buddha begin his journey to understand life, he visit 4 gates of his castle.  At each gate, he sees birth, aging, sickness, and death.  He would not be Buddha if he is unable to accept the truth and hide in his little castle.

When we have our lamb meat on the table, have we think about the suffering of the lamb?  When we have our vegetable on the table, have we think about the suffering of the veggie (All life are equal, even veggie)?

[ 本帖最後由 dye 於 2008-5-12 14:39 編輯 ]

回復 14# 口琴王 的帖子

Precisesly.

The key should be reduce,  Just as Buddha teaches his disciple not to tample on the grass during spring.  Buddha himself also eat meat when they are offered (from what I read of his life).

-----------------------
It should make every Buddhist student suffer everytime food is senselessly wasted (like what they do on TVB).  Even though I am not a monk, everytime I watch people waste their food, my heart feels heavy.

A typical monk dresses and eats simple probably have this philosophy behind.

-----------------
網主 just censored me.  If we butchered the animals systematically everyday, how is it disgusting to view it?  (There is no intentional torture in the video.)

My original intention is to show how simliar it is the relationship between the sheep and the sherperd, and the followers and their priest.
The sherperd is not protecting his flock for no reason, he is protecting it only to butcher and eat the sheep in the end.  

If the 100th sheep managed to escape the the sherperd's hand, it is the sheep's fortune but the sherperd's misfortune.  Jesus at least has that right.  

Ex-christian is like the 100th sheep that manage to escape the hands of the butcher sherperd...  We, are the wild animal out there that welcomes it.

[ 本帖最後由 dye 於 2008-5-12 15:44 編輯 ]
返回列表
高級模式 | 發新話題
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies
換一個