返回列表 回覆 發帖

洛梅.德.拉斯.卡薩斯《西印度毀滅述略》有感

本帖最後由 Nomad 於 2010/11/24 09:19 編輯
Go back to your corner, my boy!
beebeechan 發表於 2010/11/24 09:07

*applause for the performance*

Yeah, keep crying, if that even helps.
That is after you've shown how much of a hypocrisy you are after you have done everything you have accused of everyone (and anyone) on this forum - with the exception of not being a Christian. But then, well, that's really all you care and all you are anyway. Oops...
Nope...
I am finger-pointing at you, in particular.

I am not here to please you anyway.
beebeechan 發表於 2010/11/24 09:19

And then you really forgot you have four fingers pointing at yourself.

Well, seeing ignorant Catholic Kong Girl losing her temper swearing like a random homeless on the street? Whether it is the Kong Girl's intention or not, it's absolutely a form of entertainment.

Just like a drama queen...
本帖最後由 Nomad 於 2010/11/24 12:02 編輯
I see you have problem in 'counting'.
When I finger point at you, two are pointing to you, three a ...
beebeechan 發表於 2010/11/24 11:00

Oh really, apparently not only do you lack ability in reading English, you also can't quite understand idioms common among Chinese speaking people! Ah, the drama queen who cries about Chinese not writing in the Chinese language ...

And yeah, finger pointing really fits you - like the usual Kong Girl in the shape of a teapot.

It's ok, keep me entertained. It's nearly like an Evangelical crying talk show.
And honestly, it's really a nice thing on the internet that people don't really have to see the faces  - with all the drama-queen finger-pointing performance? Even the most beautiful women turns ugly - and church women in HK who are consistently acts like ugly crying Kong Girls? Probably won't even be particularly beautiful to begin with.

No wonder over-age singles is a problem in a lot of churches. If I am living in Hong Kong most of the year, I'd rather go mainland to find a spouse too.
附件: 您需要登錄才可以下載或查看附件。沒有帳號?新建帳戶
Dye:
That's why I HATE you.
XD.

But yea, can't help congratulating you. Keep your marriage happy man.
回復 168# HTBROKE1

回復 168# HTBROKE1

See? Looking at this, I bet that's pretty obvious why people go north to marry right?
With all that drama making these women will probably have nothing left for their physiological assets - that's why by the time they get 27-29 they start to fear for not ever marrying because they have nothing left to attract people, from inside out.

But then look, without all these drama-making and Kong Girl attitude, a mainlander with college education looks...

... at 29. Still such an adorable girl right?
附件: 您需要登錄才可以下載或查看附件。沒有帳號?新建帳戶
本帖最後由 Nomad 於 2010/11/25 00:42 編輯

>「墨西哥」一詞是幾時才出現的?

Oh, that name in fact is copied from the native language from 14th century.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Name_of_Mexico

>難道「墨西哥」不是阿之特克帝國的管治地區嗎?

Wrong.

As much as the word Mexico in fact originally refers only to the Mexico City, particularly a non-contemporary author can refer "Mexico" to the Spanish Colony in America (New Spain), particularly the part which will become the Mexico Empire, which, in turn, can be MUCH bigger than even modern day Mexico.

But then of course, with a population of 15million, and still a half way through it's rapid decline, 5 million in 1521 in (former) Aztec Empire is quite reasonable (consider the fact that Catholics tends to shoot people who refuse to convert before it's forbidden by local and international laws)
返回列表
高級模式 | 發新話題
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies
換一個